What Do Our Plumbing Services Include?
- Faucet repair, toilet and pump service and installation
- Water heater repair, sales and service
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Sewer drain camera
- Drain cleaning
- Sanitary sewer repair and replacement
- Plumbing remodel and renovation
- Water and gas piping, repair and replacement
Peace of Mind
Our 100% money back guarantee is proof of our commitment to getting the job done right the first time. You will never have to worry about plumbing repairs, back ups and water leaks because we either fix it right or it’s free. In addition we use only branded parts and our service trucks are well stocked with everything that our technicians might need.
Hot Water Recirculation System
The last thing you want at the end of a long and tiring day is to have to wait for hot water as you shower. Now you can get hot water in an instant without wasting any. Benefits of a Hot Water Recirculation System:
- Saves up to 16,000 gallons of water per year, per household
- Uses less energy, meaning more money in your pocket and environmentally sound
- Adds value to your home (environmental and energy saving upgrades)
- Built-in timer and line cord
- Protects and helps preserve our environment
Water Heater Safety
Because of built-in safety devices, most water heaters safely operate day in, day out without any major problems. But don’t let the excellent safety record of water heaters lull you into forgetting about the explosive potential of these marvels of convenience. Remember to get your plumbing and hot water heater inspected and repaired when necessary to avoid costly and dangerous accidents.
“Never in my life have I come across a company like Williams Home Maintenance. Their service and quality is second to none. They actually listen to you and help to solve your problem in a prompt and professional manner. Recently they installed a new high efficiency Heat/AC system (3 units). My home has never felt more comfortable, my utility costs have decreased significantly and they helped me get a $1000 rebate with my electric company to help pay for it. Amazing company, better people.”
– Arthur M.
TACLB66040E · M10859 PAT FISH REGULATED BY THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING AND REGULATION, PO BOX 12157, AUSTIN, TX 78711 · 1.800.803.9202 · 512.463.6599 AND TEXAS STATE BOARD OF PLUMBING EXAMINERS, PO BOX 4200, AUSTIN, TX 78765 · 512.936.5249